- Polypropylene Cone
- Large-Roll Butyl Rubber Surround
- Dual Stacked Magnets
- Bumped Backplate
- Vented Polepiece
- Progressive Spider
- Deep-Draw I-Beam Steel Basket
- Mounting Depth: 5 11/16"
- Size: 10 inch
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 0.75 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.75 cu.ft.
- Free Air Usage: yes
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 25-250 Hz
- Recommended RMS Power: 250W
- Peak Power Handling: 1000W
- Impedance: dual 4 ohms
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chucky From phoenix az
|this 1032 is worth its price. it has nice clean deep bass and looks good.all you need is like 400w true watts and you will like its sound.|
Russell Anderson From Adairville, Ky
|With all of the power it takes to push this sub it can't be perfect