- 12" Carbon Fiber Subwoofer
- 400 Watts RMS/800 Watts Peak Music Power
- 4 Ohm and Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils
- Black Carbon Fiber Cone
- Black Santoprene Surround with Yellow Stitching
- Die Cast Aluminum Basket with Magnet Boot
- Polished Chrome finished plates
- 3" 4 layer dual voice coil
- Extended, Vented Pole Piece
- 75 Oz. Strontium Ferrite Magnet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
MAD-RAM From Oxonhill, Maryland
|Nice SUBS! Equal to the Kicker CVRS very impressive Hmmm! Owned by MTX(Coustic) check it out!|
Shane From Barrie, Ontario ,Canada
|I have the dual 12" Coustic cf1244's in a sealed box. powered with the 1200s amp. 600 watts RMS is all you need to give yourself a headache. I have driven 9hrs with no problem with overheating. A friend of mine has all Audiobahn and his amp overheats all the time. Coustic is Performance tuned.|
t-bone From little rock ar
|kick ass subs i had three 12 in a 3.75 cu foot sealed box with a soundstream pca 3500d mono block wired in a parallel and series combination to make a four ohm load 1800 watts rms it hit 149.3 on the dash and the sub handle the power well no distortion.|