- Customizable Heatsinks and Heatsink Vents
- Built-In Variable Low-Pass and High-Pass Crossover
- Selectable 12 or 24 dB / Octave Crossover Slope
- Crossover Frequency Multiplier
- Stereo, Mono, or Summed (L + R) Mono Input Selector
- Line or Speaker Level Inputs
- 2 Ohms Stereo / 2 Ohms Mono Stable
- Gold-Plated Input and Output Terminals
- Bass Extender Boost Control
- Differential Input Stage with Ground Loop Isolation Circuit
- Double-Sided Circuit Board with PWR Power Supply
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Noel From L.A
|worth every penny!!!!
Scott From ohio
|This is a good amp. I have it hooked up to my componets.I have had it hooked up to a single voice coil 12 and i would not reccomend this amp for subs.|