- Paintable Heat Sink Design
- Maximum Power Output 400W
- Continuous Average Power Output 200W (100W x 2 into 4 Ohms 20Hz-20kHz @0.05% THD)
- Typical 2-Ohm Stereo 190W x 2 @ 0.5% THD
- Typical 2 Ohm Mono Power 1kHz 380W @ 0.5% THD
- Bass Extender Control 0~18dB @ 45Hz
- Adjustable 55Hz-5.5kHz, 12dB/oct. High/Low Pass Crossover
- Mixed-Mode Operation
- Bridgeable 2/1 Channel Operation
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Double-Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tercel Of Death From Headbang town
|I've got this amp for a year now and I really love it! I use it to drive my front custom component system. It give alot of good clean power. It can blow most of component set:)(considering that the amp is well tuned)::)). Get this amp, it worth the money. The only bad side is: Since there's a fan cooling the amp you may hear it depending on where you install the amp|
Luke Ilteris From Boston, MA
|Works great thought I would need a new amplifier to power my 2 new JL Audio 10w3v2-D6 subwoofers, this amp give more then enough power need my jeep can't stop rattling.|