- Copolymer cone
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Dual 2-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- Frequency response 24-100 Hz
- Power range 50-450 watts RMS (225 watts per coil)
- Peak power handling 900 watts
- Sensitivity 86 dB SPL
- Top-mount depth 5-11/16"
- Sealed box volume 0.66-1.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume 1.75 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Carlos From Windsor, On, Canada
|got one of these subs in a deep ported box, with a 1000watt legacy amp (LA780), got evrything runned at 2 ohms. this sub slams, incredible bass and SQ. In the rear seats, you can get a back massage from this thing. Best 10" ever. Its kicker so ofcourse its a lil pricey but its worth it. |