- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 300 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms
- stereo or bridged mono output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads and a 30-amp fuse — wiring and
hardware not included with amplifier
- 120 Hz high-pass/80 Hz low-pass crossovers (12 dB/octave)
- selectable Punch Bass (0/6/12 dB boost at 45 Hz)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- 11-1/8"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Trevor From Canada, NB
|good amp powering my 2 12" subs that are 400RMS - 800 watt peak each. I turned up the bass knob was right truned up and maxed on sub output on deck. Seats in the car just moved like there was an earth quake in the car. I have a ported box for my 2 subs that are 2 cubic feet each.|
Nathan Scarritt From Kansas Citry, Mo
|I think it runs 2 wO's just fine when bridged... i dont even have the bass knob turned up
Im going to have 2, each running an Alum12Q by audiobahn|
John From NJ
|Makes my system hit real nice. Powers my 2 10" rockford fosgate subs real nice. Will recommend to any buy.|