- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- stereo or bridged mono output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass (12 dB/octave) crossovers
- Punch Bass (0-18 dB boost at 45 Hz)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- 11-1/8"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
STyLiN 24 7 From new york
|This baby is the best you can buy for the money. The quality is great and, I have it hooked up to 2 12's infinity's and they bump. RMS power is more than expected. |
paul From ca
| for the money you get alot of amp. I have 1 hooked up 2 momo10"(mm10) and it hits pretty dam hard|
Ron Smith From Islanmorada
|it is the best amp you could buy for any subwoofers|