- 125 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- stereo or bridged mono output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- continuously variable 50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass (12 dB/octave)
- Punch Bass (0-18 dB boost at 45 Hz)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- 12-1/8"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Coreboy From 420 on Maui
|Bullet proof amp that rocks. Not my 1st Fosgate and not the last. |
Preston Hall From Hugoton, KS
|This is a pimp amp! You get more than what you would expect for the price and then alot more! Wattage is good and the sound is great. The bass boost knob adds a pimpin look to your car and makes things a lot easier. RF needs to keep comin out with more sutff like this|
jon From florida
|hi my name is jon and i bought the beedy 1000 for each one of my Hx2 15s is was one of the best systems i have ever had. i know that other people liked my system because it got stolen on 9/11/03 so someone else most have liked that sound of rockfard but i bought another and yes i went back to you but this time bigger