- 215 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 425 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 850 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- stereo or bridged mono output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- variable 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossover, 24 dB/ octave
- preamp outputs for convenient daisy-chaining of amplifiers
- REMOTE Punch Bass (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- 17-1/8"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DJ NONSTOP From NEW ORLEANS
|I have this amp running 2 10" JL W6-V2's and its doing a wonderful job, in fact im going to buy another one and separate my speakers, with one amp one each sub.|
Chris Orzech From NY
|RF products the way to go, got this amp pushing 2 12'' RF hx-s, makes my ears pop and feel like they are gonna blow! lol, i haev not experienced any problems iwth this set-up comapred to other previous ones