- polypropylene woofer with large roll treated foam surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coil design
- CONsealer gasket hides mounting screws and stops bass-robbing air leaks
- frequency response 28-200 Hz
- power range 100-400 watts RMS (200 watts per voice coil)
- peak power 800 watts
- sensitivity 86 dB SPL
- top mount depth 6-3/16"
- sealed box volume 0.9-2.79 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.75-4.0 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
edgar From compton, ca
|i got three of these and they bump really hard definetly worth every penny i strongly recommend these|
Shane From nelson,B.c
|i have 2 of these guys in a costome built box and let me tell you one thing. if you enjoy hearing these arnt for you!!|
Brandon From fl
|really sound good i am impressed and is the cheap place to buy them |