- polypropylene woofer cone
- large roll foam surround
- CONsealer gasket hides mounting screws and provides an airtight seal
- dual-laminated flat spider for maximum linear control of the cones travel
- 25-ounce magnet
- 1-3/4" voice coil with aluminum former
- frequency response 32-200 Hz
- power range 50-200 watts RMS
- peak power handling 400 watts
- sensitivity 85.4 dB
- 4-ohm impedance
- top-mount depth 5-3/8"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cheese From MA
|I have one of these in my ranger and it hits so hard it's not even funny. If you're looking for a sub get this one.|
Cody Robertson From Saskatchewan, Can
|These Subs are amazing, I have 2 of them in a custom sealed box in my 2001 Sunfire GT and they pound so loud, you can hear me from a 1/2 mile away.I'm running 150 watts RMS to each. They sound amazing too, very clear and hard hitting, best sub for the money. They're louder than 2 12" Phoenix Gold's and Pioneer's. Simply Amazing. They wouldn't be Rockford if they weren't the best.|
Brad From L.A
|i have 3 HE's in my truck and it is crazy. It hits so good.|