- Heavy gauge rolled steel Orion-designed basket with dual stack magnet assembly
- High-rigidity paper cone and medium roll NBR surround
- Small sealed box performance
- 500 watts continuous/1000 watts peak
- 2-1/2" voice coil on aluminum former and vented pole piece
- Custom-tooled wrap gasket and protective magnet boot
- Satin-finish heavy gauge wire terminals
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian From Texas
|I like the way these hit, I have two p10d4s in an extended cab chevy and the only complaint I have is that the base doesnt get quite low enough but thats to be expected from 10in subs|
james From cali
|yeah i bought two and i made a sealed box for it in the back of my mustang gt and its sick|
mark From texas
|my friend has 2 of these 10's in his 2 door tahoe in a ported box and they're unbelievably loud.. they are by far the loudest in our school the sound quality is incredible although they distort on really deep bass but thats only because they're 10's the 12's could handle it but this sub is one of the best on the market and extremely reasonably priced (the 10's were hitting close to 150 on the deciple scale to those of you who know what that means)|