- Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Semi-Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD : 0.02%
- S/N Ratio > 100dB
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40KHz (+ / - 1dB)
- Variable 18dB High Pass Crossover : 50Hz- 750Hz
- Variable 18dB Low Pass Crossover : 50Hz- 120Hz
- Bass boost on / off
- Subsonic Filter :20Hz - 50Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 3-way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, Cooling Fans
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Nickel Plated Block Terminals
- Air Induction Fan Cooled
- RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
- 4 Ohms Stereo : 50 x 4
- 2 Ohms Stereo : 100 x 4
- 4 Ohms Mono : 200 x 2
- 2 Ohms Mono : N /A
- Dimension(H x W x D) : 1 7/8" x 9 7/8" x 9"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian From Lynchburg Va
|This amp has a ton of handy features and has really good sound quality, but there is no way that this thing has 400 watts of power. The 50 X 4 into 4ohms sounds about right, but the 100 X 4 into 2ohms ain't happenin! This amp works pretty good with midrange and tweeter components, but forget about it with subs. Get a Rockford Punch 4004 if you're going to run a component speaker and subwoofer combo off of one 4-channel amp.|
Brian From STL
|Amp overheats very easy, especially when bridged or bass boost is on. Ever since I touched the gain the amps been clipping. not bad for interiors but you'd be better off w/ a different amp.|