- Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Semi-Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD : 0.02%
- S/N Ratio > 100dB
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40KHz (+ / - 1dB)
- Variable 18dB High Pass Crossover : 50Hz- 750Hz
- Variable 18dB Low Pass Crossover : 50Hz- 120Hz
- Bass boost on / off
- Subsonic Filter :20Hz - 50Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 3-way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, Cooling Fans
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Nickel Plated Block Terminals
- Air Induction Fan Cooled
- RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
- 4 Ohms Mono : 400W x 1
- 2 Ohms Mono : 800W x 1
- Dimension(H x W x D) : 1 7/8" x 9 7/8" x 11 7/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Beast From Birmingham,Al
|I got this amp in 2004 and put it on two Cerwin Vega VMAX 15".My box was a custom build slot port. I blew 1 sub after about 6 months. Replaced it and tested at 145db.I ran this setup in a 94 Suburban til 2007. Now I have the same amp on 1 L5 12 in a crappy box.Still powers the hell out of it. I'm about to put that amp on 4 Kicker CVR 12's.I can't complain if the amp died shortly after!!|
Travis D From Maryland
|i have this amp its pushing 2 12" kicker comps and you cant even sit in my truck b/c its soooo loud..i have the system in a 2006 ford ranger ext cab.. and you cant beat the audiobahn amps this is my 2nd one and i love them|
Toni From Orlando, FL
|Not a bad amp for the money, used it a couple of years pushing 2 10" JL W0's. After about a year and half the fan started making noise. Only shut off a couple of times on long trips (like over 3 hours at max volume). Replaced the amp with a JL 500 mono amp and put the Audiobahn in storage for about 1 1/2 years and just threw it in a Jeep wrangler for kicks. Found a replacement fan on a computer parts site, should arrive next week. Hopefully it will work.|