- Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD : 0.02%
- S/N Ratio > 100dB
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40Hz (+ / - 1dB)
- Variable 18dB High Pass Crossover : 50Hz- 750Hz
- Variable 18dB Low Pass Crossover : 30Hz- 120Hz
- Bass boost @ 45Hz : 0/18dB
- Subsonic Filter :20Hz - 50Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 3-way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, Cooling Fans
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Nickel Plated Block Terminals
- 4 Ohms Stereo : 50 x 2
- 2 Ohms Stereo : 70 x 2
- 4 Ohms Mono : 140 x 1
- 2 Ohms Mono : N /A
- Dimension(H x W x D) : 2 3/8" x 12 3/4" x 11 1/4"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mark From Illinois
|i just bought this amp,it powers my interior speakers pefectly, so clear,and affordable,very happy, best 200.00 bucks on an amp ever spent|
mark From patterson
|i bought this amp a few years ago,and its perfect worth every penny, i hear people say bad things about this amp,but trust me,it will pound your interior speakers|
charlee city From oklahoma
|this amp is insane,there is so much power in this amp,its crystal celar and loud, i would reccomend this amp to anyone,its unbeatable for the money,|