- Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD : 0.02%
- S/N Ratio > 100dB
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40Hz (+ / - 1dB)
- Variable 18dB High Pass Crossover : 50Hz- 750Hz
- Variable 18dB Low Pass Crossover : 30Hz- 120Hz
- Bass boost @ 45Hz : 0/18dB
- Subsonic Filter :20Hz - 50Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 3-way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, Cooling Fans
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Nickel Plated Block Terminals
- 4 Ohms Stereo : 75 x 6
- 2 Ohms Stereo : 105 x 6
- 4 Ohms Mono : 210 x 3
- 2 Ohms Mono : N /A
- Dimension(H x W x D) : 2 3/8" x 12 3/4" x 17 1/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mac From California
|Great amp! Very loud and clear. Channel four on mine keeps blowing speakers, dont know why. Everything else perfect on amp. Lights great. Deffenetly nice amp at night.|
jake From north america
|very good over all. could have better mounting but very nice product|