- 35 watts x 2 @ 4 ohms stereo
- 70 watts x 2 @ 2 ohms stereo
- 100 watts x 2 @ 1 ohm stereo
- 70 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms mono
- 140 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms mono
- 280 watts x 1 @1 ohms mono
- High Current Circuitry
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz (± 1dB)
- Remote Bass Control with Blue Backlight Knobs
- Variable 24dB Hi-pass Crossover: 50Hz - 750Hz
- Variable 24dB Low-pass Crossover: 30Hz - 120Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter: 20Hz to 45Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0-18dB
- Variable Bass Boost Frequency: 40Hz-100Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 4-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload & DC Offset
- Dual Cooling Fans
- VU Meters Indicating Output Response
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3 11/16" x 12" x 8 11/16"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brandon From Usa
|Great Apperance but low on power and distorts your subs quite a bit|