- Remote Bass Control With Blue Backlight Knobs
- Variable 24dB High-pass Crossover :50Hz-750Hz
- Variable 24dB Low Pass Crossover : 30Hz- 120Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter : 20Hz to 45Hz
- Variable Bass Boost : 0 - 18 dB
- Variable Bass Boost Frequency : 40Hz - 100Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 4-way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, and DC Offset
- Dual Cooling Fans
- VU Meters in dicating Outpit Response
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- 4 Ohms Stereo : 75 x 2
- 2 Ohms Stereo : 150 x 2
- 1 Ohms Stereo : 225 x 2
- 4 Ohms Mono : 150 x 1
- 2 Ohms Mono : 30 x 1
- 1 Ohms Mono : 600 x 1
- Dimension(H x W x D) : 3 11/16" x 12" x 14"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
josh From akron ohio
|ive had this amp since 2005 and was running 4 nautral sound 12's with it and won in my class at summit racings db drag anyone who says this amp isnt good for bass has no bussiness owning it sell it to someone who knows what they are doing....|
Dan W From Portland
|I see the reviews..This amp is a monster...you have to have real subs for this amp...Not kenwood garbage...they make good decks not subs...Im running 3-15" CVRs Bridged to 1.33 i have 3-800 amp kinetix batteries to help power this..its a beast!|
Tee Why From Saint Louis, Missouri
|Had this amp on four sets of dvc subs, and this amp has laid three of them down. When given this amp the power it wants this amp can be felt from two blocks away. Got a set of kicker CVR's in a ported box wired @1 ohm and High Current amp loves them.This amp can run any speaker and has withstood everything I could throw at it! The two cooling fans are a little noisey but it's built well and when mated with a capasitor and a crossover will bang!!!|