- Remote Bass Control With Blue Backlight Knobs
- Variable 24dB High-pass Crossover :50Hz-750Hz
- Variable 24dB Low Pass Crossover : 30Hz- 120Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter : 20Hz to 45Hz
- Variable Bass Boost : 0 - 18 dB
- Variable Bass Boost Frequency : 40Hz - 100Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 4-way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, and DC Offset
- Dual Cooling Fans
- VU Meters in dicating Outpit Response
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- 4 Ohms Stereo : N / A
- 2 Ohms Stereo : N / A
- 1 Ohms Stereo : N / A
- 4 Ohms Mono : 300W x 1
- 2 Ohms Mono : 600W x 1
- 1 Ohms Mono : 1200W x 1
- Dimension(H x W x D) : 3 11/16" x 12" x 17"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
malcolm From glencoe
|Im rockin still in 2016 and HCT 1300 still have beats the fuck outta my 1200 per channel audiobahns and they sound like 15's..|
Bill From Fort Smith
|I've got this amp in my dodge 4x4... it is absolutely incredible. It's hooked to a old model Orion HCCA12D dual 2-ohm. It smoked one of the voice coils (older sub tho)...it still pounds at just 2 ohms. Im going to get a AW1208T and bring my amp back down to 1 ohm soon..I CANT WAIT!!!|
Coy From Detroit
|This amp is worth buying. I have this hooked up to two AW1208T's in a siverado and they POUND. I can't even hear the car alarms that I set off. And expect mean looks from hater. People said that I needed more power for the AW1208Ts but one is doing a great job. However I still plan to add another.|