- Class D Circuitry
- Multi Standed Power Supply Toroids
- Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD : 0.05%
- S/N Ratio > 100dB
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40Hz (+ / - 1dB)
- Remote Bass Control with Blue Backlight Knobs
- Variable 18dB Low Pass Crossover : 50Hz- 250Hz
- Variable Bass boost : 0 - 18dB
- Variable Bass boost Frequency : 40Hz - 100Hz
- Subsonic Filter :20Hz - 50Hz
- Variable Phase Control : 0 - 180
- Large Display Volt Meter with Blue Illumination
- Throughput RCA Connections
- 4-way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, and DC Offset
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- Chrome Flame Fan Grille
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- 4 Ohms Mono : 400 x 1
- 2 Ohms Mono : 750 x 1
- 4 Ohms Mono : 1200 x 1
- Dimension(H x W x D) : 2 1/2" x 11 15/16" x 14 1/2"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From LA
|im running 3 jlaudio w6's with this amp sounds clean!!|
Jason Schmidt From wisconsin
|I ran this amp to 3 10in 800 watt alum subs wired at 1 ohm and it was absolutely perfect.|
Mac From San Diego
|Aqsome Amp.....rediclous power and amazing looks. Hard to keep clean, but worth it.Deffenetly the cheapest ive ever seen this amp for sale. |