- 600 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms mono
- 1200 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms mono
- 1800 watts x 1 @ 1 ohm mono
- Class D Circuitry
- Multi Stranded Power Supply Toroids
- Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD: 0.05%
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz (± 1dB)
- Remote Bass Control with Blue Backlight Knobs
- Variable 18dB Low-pass Crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB
- Variable Bass Boost Frequency: 40Hz - 100Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 20Hz to 50Hz
- Variable Phase Control: 0° - 180°
- Large Display Volt Meter with Blue Illumination
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 4-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload & DC Offset
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- Chrome Flame Fan Grille
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.5" x 12" x 16 11/16"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matt From Laconia NH
|Amp Is awesome had it for 6 years and counting, I never looked back..|
Brucey From west palm
|i have one hooked up to my awt12x plus an additional battery and it sounds amazing when i talk in my car my voice breaks up as if i was stuttering...puts out amazing low frequency for subwoofers..by the way it's only half way up...|
Billy Greer From Lexington Park
|I got this amp used from a friend about a month ago.BEST AMP I EVER HAD.
I amp pushin 1 15'' L7 at 1 ohm,1,800 watts rms and this amp will not get hot. I always blast my system but can not beat this amp. the only thing is th clipping inde, always is on red.Other than that the amp is a beast. getting one more and one more 15''with hopes to bust the back window of my scion xb.|