- Easy coaxial or separate tweeter mounting
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 38 - 32,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 2,0dB
- Power Range: 60 -130 Watts
- Crossover Frequency: 2.500Hz
- Premium series midbass drivers:
- Titanium WPC (wet powder coating) polypropylene cone
- Solid metal phase plug and tweeter bridge inserts
- 1-piece composite ABS chassis
- Injection molded magnet system
- Overall midbass diameter: 6.54"
- Premium series 1" (25mm) tweeters:
- 2-piece titanium domes
- Composite surrounds
- Metal housings
- Neodymium magnets with ferrofluid cooling
- Integrated diffusion lens
- Tweeters can be coaxial or separate mounted
- 6-position coaxial tweeter angle adjustment
- Flush and surface mounting hardware
- Surface mounting hole diameter: 1.16"
- Overall tweeter housing diameter: 1.38"
- Premium series crossover networks
- Balanced Temperature Technology (BTT)
- 4-level tweeter control
- Optical tweeter protection using HPCCR (High Positive Current Coefficient Resistor)
- Bi-amp and bi-wire capable
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- 12 dB/octave crossover slopes at 2,500 Hz
- Woofer grilles, coaxial tweeter bridges, and mounting hardware included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ASAD From MELBOURNE
|Excellent speakers, I got them 2 years ago, still going awesome. Originally I hooked them to Apline F545 only for fronts and they were insane. They are very power hungry. Lately in another car I have hooked them up with Alpine F345. Still pretty good. Since then I have used Focal K2's & Boston SPZ60 but MB's are still value for money and has got it's distinctive warm & natural sound. The high's are very good, will match any good speaker for quality. A handy tip is that they are very power hungry and you will enjoy it more if the car is fully sound dead.
Came across all the below reviews as I wanted to purchase another set for a friend and to show him how good they are? It was nice to see that all you guys appreciate the quality of these speakers.
As they are not available anymore, can someone suggest any speakers as an alternative?|
colo964 From denver
|Excellent warm full spectrum sound. When I raise the high eq, the tweeter twit without stinging.|
Bill From Clifton park, NY
|These are unbelivable. I hooked a pair of these up to my jbl gt 4 ch amp. Then I bridged them to 2ch. Overall I could send them 284 RMS, but the gain is tuned perfect. I listen to trance alot so brilliant highs are a must. These are crystal all the way up to there 130 RMS rating, maybe more. You must buy these if you can fing them. A+++++|