- Peak power handling : 1000W
- Frequency range (Hz): 50-2.5k
- Mounting hole diameter (inches): 9.45
- Mounting depth (inches): 6.5
- Basket diameter (inches): 11.45
- Cutting edge industrial design and technology (patent pending)
- Proprietary die-cast basket supports integrated Dual Gap motor assembly
- Forced-air cooling via vented spider ring and extended pole piece
- Ultra-rigid foamed polypropylene cone and conformally joined Santoprene surround
- Proprietary AngleLock wiring terminals accept heavy gauge cabling
- Tooled rubber wrap-gasket for air-tight seal in front or rear mount applications
- Dual 2 ohm
- Continuous power handling 1,000 watts
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dennis From canada
|Beautiful music quality,Bass hits very hard when you want it.
I have 3 DCX-102 in a sealed box, .66 cu ft per driver, runnin parallel with 1250 watts at 1.37 ohms
definatly worth it if you can getem cheap|
Duc From Tampa, Florida
|I have 2 in a sealed box and a PPI 1000.1 amp. These speakers sound nice and tight with the PPI. There is no distortion at max volume with a Alpine 700 series mp3/cd-rw head unit. All in a trunk of a 1999 Toyota Corolla.|