- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 1000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- MOSFET power supply and output stage
- STAR Topology for cleaner sound
- Bass Engine® features:
- low-pass digital crossover, 30-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- variable subsonic filter (15-50 Hz in 5 Hz steps)
- parametric EQ variable from 30-160 Hz, ±12 dB
- Bass Compensator enhances low-end definition (3 settings)
- top-mounted digital control center with cover
- time correction 0-10 milliseconds in 0.1ms steps
- phase adjustment 0-180°
- turn-on delay
- digital readout
- detachable front cover
- blue power LED
- preamp inputs and outputs
- outboard fuse holder with 80-amp fuse
- requires 4-gauge power/ground leads and an 80-amp fuse, wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- extra-large gold-plated terminals
- 21-5/8"W x 2-11/16"H x 10"D (11-3/8"D with terminal cover)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sean From Idaho
|I bought one of these in my home town for way more than what they are asking. I paid $750 for mine and it is worth every penny. I have it pushing two mtx thunder 8000s and dude it kicks some serious a$$. |
tainog35 From nj, usa
|This is TOP OF THE LINE product.
If you buy these amps, you are serious|
Ben From United States
|These things are amazing, once you figure out the buttons and get so good you can do it with your eyes closed, the can get this amp to make your speakers sound like nothing you have ever heared before, I have 2 of these pushing 4 typr r 1221 12's and I have never heard 30hz as loud and as clean as I can in my 84 jimmy|