- 200 watts x 1 at 4 ohms
- 400 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- 500 watts x 1 at 1 ohm
- 1-ohm load capability
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads ? wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 50-200 Hz low-pass crossover, 18 dB/octave
- subsonic filter (off/15/ 25 Hz), 18 dB/octave
- bass boost (off/6/9/12 dB at 90 Hz) with wired remote
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- dimensions: 11-7/16"W x 2-5/16"H x 11-1/4"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dan From Wyoming
|This amp is deceptively innocent looking. In the back of my neon this sits next to my 8401 component amp. This one runs my 2 10" kicker comp vr's while the 8401 powers my kicker DX69's and kenwood 6-1/2s. This amp pounds HARD and sounds great. I bought mine new for $180 and for that price it doesn't get any louder. The only thing that could make this better is if the remote had a x-over on it.|