- motorized, detachable, aluminum faceplate
- variable color LCD display (choose from 80 colors)
- Music Catcher - rips songs from CDs and stores them in 128MB of internal memory
- plays MP3 and WMA files
- Magi-Tune+ tuner
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- seek tuning
- Instant Station Recall - jump from any source to your favorite radio station
- Anti Distortion Filter (ADF) - enhances the dynamics of compressed music
- Z-Enhancer+ - 2-band parametric equalizer with 4 preset equalization curves
- Magna Bass EX - boosts bass up to 10 dB
- SIRIUS satellite radio controls
- TV tuner/DVD/CD changer controls
- rear auxiliary input
- disc and station titling
- 4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- low-pass filter on the subwoofer outputs
- wireless remote
- 17 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels
- CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- FM sensitivity 9 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jurell From San Diego
|great head unit, powered my subs well and it sure sounded good. its a great deal for a great cd player, mine was just stolen 3 days ago, and i think im going to buy the exact same one.|
Samkon G. From GreenBay Wisco
|Display is nice, but really washes out in Sunlight. Musiccatcher sounds like mush due to low sampling rate, those who think it sounds "just like a CD" must really enjoy listening to Tin cans or AM transistor radios! The plus is the CD is top notch and the sirius is excellent. Good concept for musiccatcher but falls short of expectations. Try it for yourself, I often find recordings on musiccatcher to sound kind of screachy and the highs aren't real crisp compared to the full version CD. I prefer putting songs on higher sampling rate onto CD's and since this deck plays WMA and MP3, the higher sampling sounds great !
Jamesin From Idaho
|Music catcher is fine the other guys don't know what they are talking about. Mine plays back the song like they are played off the CD. I would know because i run sound alot and i know what good quality is and this is one of the best decks i have ever used. Very user friendly. Love it. Highly reccommend it|