- Size 5 1/4"
- Cone Woofer Aramid Fiber Composite
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Voice Coil Bobbin Glass-Imide/Copper
- Conex Damper
- Projected Pole Yoke
- VCCS (Voice Cooling System)
- Tweeter 1" Polyester Fiber Soft Dome Tweeter with Magnetic Fluid and Neodymium Magnet
- Surface (angled) or Flush Swivel Mounting
- Outboard Crossover Network - 12dB/Oct. HPF and -12dB/Oct. LPF, Tweeter Protection Circuit and Twweter Level Adjustment (0,-3dB)
- Full - Depth Basket For Rich Bass Response (Aluminum Die-Cast)
- Gold Plate Binding Posts
- Watts MAX. Music Power For Rich Bass Response (Aluminum Die-Cast)
- 4 Ohmn
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Don From Louisiana
|Excellent sound quality. Did hours of research and comparison, and decided to get these. This is my first component set, so I can't tell if they sound like focals, diamonds, etc. However, I am extremely satisfied with the performance of these speakers. Mounted mid and tweet on 1/2" mdf side by side in factory location, powered by Alpine 40x4 amp. Day and night over coaxials (Infinity Kappa 52.3i). Don't let speaker rep fool you. These are a high quality set.|
jordan From california
|this is possibly the best set of component speakers i have heard in a long time the only other set that i have heard that is better are the custom made speakers by rainbow|
jason From us
|these are the best sounding component speakers I have ever heard in a vehicle.|