- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 125 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- stereo or bridged mono output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads ? wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- low-pass crossover (50-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated connectors
- variable bass boost (0-10 dB) centered at 40 Hz
- 12-1/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Al From Minnesota
|Use with Sony 12" Sub bridged. Does a good job, can't hear distortion thru trunk with boost at max and gain slightly above input voltage. Will kick off due to heat after an hour if cranked. But otherwise does the trick|