- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 60 watts RMS x 2 + 150 watts RMS x 1 in 3-channel mode
- 4- or 3-channel output (no 2-channel operation)
- Tri-Way capable
- requires an 8-gauge wiring kit ? wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power and output stages
- rear-channel high-pass/low-pass crossover (50-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- front-channel high-pass crossover (50-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated connectors
- variable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
- 15-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 11-1/2"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bobby From ATLANTA
|this amp is good, suprisingly. I figured since sony is laughed at in the car audio world, that buying this thang would be crap. well 3 years and 2 trucks later it is still puming out the spls. its actually blown 2 sets of lanzar(probly why)commponents and maxxes out my MA's every day. This is why this amp hasn't changed in 3 years, bc IT WORKS|
Ken From De.
|I have this pushing my rf 6.5's and 6x9's. It's a great amp for the money, delivering a better than fair amount of clean, clear power. I've had this for almost 2 years with NO problems whatsoever.|
rafael valenzuela From cd obregon sonora, mexico
|very good amplifier to boost your midrange system whith power |