- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 60 watts RMS x 2 + 150 watts RMS x 1 in 3-channel mode
- 4- or 3-channel output (no 2-channel operation)
- Tri-Way capable
- requires an 8-gauge wiring kit ? wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power and output stages
- rear-channel high-pass/low-pass crossover (50-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- front-channel high-pass crossover (50-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated connectors
- variable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
- 15-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 11-1/2"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bobby From ATLANTA
|this amp is good, suprisingly. I figured since sony is laughed at in the car audio world, that buying this thang would be crap. well 3 years and 2 trucks later it is still puming out the spls. its actually blown 2 sets of lanzar(probly why)commponents and maxxes out my MA's every day. This is why this amp hasn't changed in 3 years, bc IT WORKS|
Ken From De.
|I have this pushing my rf 6.5's and 6x9's. It's a great amp for the money, delivering a better than fair amount of clean, clear power. I've had this for almost 2 years with NO problems whatsoever.|
rafael valenzuela From cd obregon sonora, mexico
|very good amplifier to boost your midrange system whith power |