- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class D design
- variable low-pass crossover (50-300 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
- subsonic filter (for cleaner performance)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- remote bass control
- gold-plated connectors
- requires 4-gauge power/ground leads ? wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 11-5/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 11-1/2"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jake From Terre Haute, IN
|I Have two of these amps in my 2000 jeep cheroke sport with 2 15 in sony's. They bump pretty hard. They pull hardly any juice from your engine. Has decent amount of features. I would probly recommend this product.|