- Chrome Plated Heavy Stamped Steel Basket
- High Quality Chrome Plated Injection Cone
- Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- 2" High Temperature KaptonVoice Coil
- 65 Oz Strontium Magnet Structure
- Power Handling: 400 Watts RMS / 800 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 35-1.2KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Efficiency: 86dB
- Chromed Back Plate Cover
- Includes Installation Template
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brett From California
|These Subs are really good for the price I have them in a small sealed box behind the seat that i made and they sound great. not too over powering and i dont think they can handle 800 watts|
Louis From St-Paul, QC, Canada
|The price is good for the subwoofer.
They are enough, sound is great, nice thing. The only thing is that you have to get screws, and sealers to put them in a subwoofer box. Also, it costed me 60$ to make them getting to my home in canada.
These are extremly good subs, but i'd recommend higher watts because they don't really output 800watts at peak.|
caleb myers From GRAND ISLAND NE USA
|I LOVE IT CAUSE IT POUNDS HARD AND IT SOUNDS GOOD
THANKS LANZAR GOOD LOOKIN OUT|