- Die-Cast Aluminum Basket with CNC Cutting
- Fiber Glass Chrome Plated Paper Cone
- Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- 2.5" High Temperature BAEISVVoice Coil
- 120 Oz + 120 Oz High Density Barium Ferrite Magnet
- Power Handling: 1200 Watts RMS / 2400 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 20-900Hz
- DualVoice Coil System
- Impedance(Per Coil): 4 Ohms
- Efficiency: 88dB
- Chrome Plated Back Plate
- Includes Installation Template
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
AudioCrave From Myspace . com/jdmjake89
|Running one of these in an ext cab s10 wired to a BA amp, down to 2ohms, in a ported enclosure tuned to 28hz.
jurgen janssens From belgium
|138.6 db without distortion
best amp ever seen for the price
i have then for 2 years now and imported from germany
corrie jackson From atlanta ga (lithonia)
|these sub's pound, they have dual spiders on them too, I have to hooked up to a groundpounder 3000dpro and man it slams. the best woofer in my opinion for the money, i've had mine for alomost 2 years and i love them|