- Size: 10 "
- IMPP Cone Woofer: Interlaced Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforced
- Surround: Wide-Roll 3- Layer Fiber Woven Radial with Honeycomb Cloth
- Voice Coil: Double 4-Layer (2x4omhs)
- Voice Coil Bobbin: 4-Slit Glass-Imide
- Conex Damper with Damper Ring
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet: Double Stacked (80oz)
- Gasket: 1-Piece Rubber
- Thick 7/8" (20mm) Top Plate
- One- Piece Rigid Chassis: Aluminum Die-Cast
- Watts MAX. Music Power: 1500W
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 600W
- Frequency Response: 18HZ-2500HZ
- Sensitivity: 87dB (1W/1m)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bryan From Greenacres Wa
|Got one of these back in 2014 when it came with a truck I bought. It was in a custom ported box behind rear bench seat and was powered by an old Kicker kx600.1. I've had a lot of car stereo systems all the way back to 94 so I'm not easily impressed but I was astounded by the deep rolling bass this 10 would crank out. Hands down my favorite sub I ever owned but after talking to stereo shops who still remember them they told me that they were easy to blow to the untrained ear and there are practically none left..trust me I'm looking!|
Kevan From Alberta
|My friend has two of these in his sidekick inside a 4cu. ft. sealed enclosure, and powered by a clarion 302 amp, and they do what they are made for, spl, not the best for sound quality but even with a soft top, they pound really good.|
mike From us
|great for the money|