- pearl mica injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone
- overlapping ribs on cone surface for improved rigidity and dampened resonance
- urethane foam surround
- extended pole piece and bumped back plate for increased cone excursion
- power range 35-350 watts RMS
- peak power 700 watts
- frequency range 28-800 Hz
- sensitivity 91 dB
- top mount depth: 4-9/16"
- sealed box volume 0.8 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.0 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
josh From Dallas
|man i love kenwood i have two twelves in my hatch back powered by a 1200 watt amp and those things will rattle the mirror off of your windshield i highly recommend kenwood for anyone who is looking to get thier moneys worth. (hard hittin subs)|
Harry From Texas
|mine hit hard and i have them properly powered and I cant distort them. Good if you want bass but dont want the guy in the car next to you to hear it. Also good if your box is on the small side since the space requirements arent that large. They are durable.|
rick From stl
|i got 4 subs with 210 watts rms going to each and they have good spl they lack the punch may be cuase of the box is sealed but tell you one thing the quaters shack like hell in the ash try|