- Kevlar®-reinforced pulp cone with aluminum finish
- 3/4" Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm impedance
- stamped steel basket
- frequency response 30-1,000 Hz
- power range 50-300 watts RMS (150 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 900 watts
- sensitivity 87 dB
- top-mount depth 6-1/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.65-1.25 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.0-1.75 cubic feet
- Recommended Box Type: 1, 2, 3
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Johnny From Cali
|I have 2 in the trunk of my cavalier with an Alpine amp. I always play it loud,... never had a problem! I actually play them with the bass on my cd face off and you still feel the pressure in you ears! Every time someone gets in my car and wants to hear them,. 10 outa 10 times they say WOW! ,.. Then i turn on the bass! I highly recomend them. Im going to also be buying some 15'' type R subs soon because if the 10'' type S's are this good,..those might make me sick,.|
Brian Infinger From Panama City, Florida
|I have owned many types of Subs over the years from JL Audio, to Kicker, To Rockfosgate and this is by far the best sound for the money I have seen. I replaced an old JL 10w6 duel 3 ohm with this unit and it matches the JL pound for pound. I would purchase this item again and am very impressed with how it reproduces the lows.|
Logan From Hutchinson Ks
|Wow! I really like these subs. I just got two of them for my Ford Ranger and they sound great! get a good amp and your thumpen!|