- Kevlar®-reinforced pulp cone with aluminum finish
- 3/4" Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm impedance
- stamped steel basket
- frequency response 26-1,000 Hz
- power range 50-300 watts RMS (150 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 900 watts
- sensitivity 87 dB
- top-mount depth 6-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.85-1.5 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25-2.0 cubic feet
- Recommended Box Type: 1, 2, 3
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rick james From cali
|great subs. pounds proper, i dont even put the volume to full blast and they pound. i have it powered by a rockford fosgate 2 channel amp. amazing sub.|
MIke From San Francisco
|Great sub for the price, pretty good SQ and hits notes pretty accurately until you get to the pretty low notes. Very nice, smooth sound in a sealed box.|
mike From michigan
|I previously owned two alpine type e tens. They did nothing in my monte carlo.(hooked up to a pioneer 760watt amp). I got an s and wow.......my whole car shakes. I had to get rid of my dual subs 12s 1100 watts max. My head was starting too hurt too much. But the type s is just perfect. It is clean and loud and i have yet to break it in. I can't wait to add another.|