- Kevlar®-reinforced pulp cone with aluminum finish
- 3/4" Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm impedance
- stamped steel basket
- frequency response 26-1,000 Hz
- power range 50-300 watts RMS (150 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 900 watts
- sensitivity 87 dB
- top-mount depth 6-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.85-1.5 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25-2.0 cubic feet
- Recommended Box Type: 1, 2, 3
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rick james From cali
|great subs. pounds proper, i dont even put the volume to full blast and they pound. i have it powered by a rockford fosgate 2 channel amp. amazing sub.|
MIke From San Francisco
|Great sub for the price, pretty good SQ and hits notes pretty accurately until you get to the pretty low notes. Very nice, smooth sound in a sealed box.|
mike From michigan
|I previously owned two alpine type e tens. They did nothing in my monte carlo.(hooked up to a pioneer 760watt amp). I got an s and wow.......my whole car shakes. I had to get rid of my dual subs 12s 1100 watts max. My head was starting too hurt too much. But the type s is just perfect. It is clean and loud and i have yet to break it in. I can't wait to add another.|