- detachable, fold-down face
- plays MP3 and WMA files
- plays audio CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- MaxTune SQ tuner
- 12 FM/6 AM presets
- Bass Engine Plus (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments, as well as 4-channel digital time alignment and a 3-position, 12dB/octave crossover, subwoofer level and phase control)
- source tone memory
- XM Satellite Radio controls (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal.) - service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
- CD changer controls for Alpine Ai-NET changers only
- optional auxiliary input
- 4-volt front, rear and subwoofer preamp outputs
- MOSFET internal amp
- wireless remote
- 18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels (CEA-2006 Compliant)
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kevan From B.C. Canada
|well as im an avid audio upgrader, and am building my system to perform in sound competitions i have decided to go with this head unit because of the time correction sound eq, it allows you to get the most from your speakers and makes it sound perfect, im guarunteed to win in SQL.
YoDA From L.A.
|i read that alot of people couildnt see the display very well, but i have it in my truck and i could see the display just fine in the bright sun and in rainy weather as well, the sound quality is outstanding and if you know how to use it right the features are really nice as well, it think it is possibly one of the better cd players i have ever owned|
jean From U.S.
|If you want the best buy the best.|