- Power (WATTS/MONO) 1250W @ 2ohm
- Length With EndKaps: 22.5"
- Width With EndKaps: 10"
- Height With EndKaps: 2.5"
- 32-Bit User-Programmable Digital Signal Processing: UltraMatch Gain Structure; single-band parametric KickEQ (variable frequency, boost/cut and Q); ); low-, and band-pass crossovers (variable frequency, 6-48dB/octave low-pass slope, 24dB/octave subsonic high-pass filter)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-200Hz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity:100mV-16V in five selectable ranges (1V, 2V, 4V, 8V, 16V)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98 dB, A-weighted, re: rated power, DSP Bypass On
- PAST Output RCAs
- Remote Gain Control (Full Range)
- Fan Cooling
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jay From floridaaa
|I have this amp powering one 15inch Kicker L5 and My Infiniti G35 absolutely quakes. My roof flexes and everything but it still sounds crisp and low inside the car. Perfect power|
Randy From Pawtucket, RI
|ok if i was to power 2 12" 1500W Dual 4-Ohm Subwoofer would this amp be powerful enough for both or would two be better. you can e-mail me with your suggestions but no spam mail or any shit like that please. email@example.com|
Jeremy From Saginaw, MI
|This amp is soooooo sick. I've been through several amps to find the right one to power my type R's. This is it! They hit louder and clearer than with anything else I've tried. This amp can be cranked loud without distortion and the ISIS interface and operating system make the configuration possibilties endless! Do you listen to Rock or Electronica or anything with fast bass? Try the Attack compression setting in the amp. That setting alone makes this amp worth it. Great price and fast shipping from OCS too!|