- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 2 Ohm Stereo: 50W x 4
- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 4 Ohm Bridged Mono: 100W x 2
- Remote Bass Control: No
- Fan Cooling: No
- Length With Shroud: 11 27/32"
- Width With Shroud: 10"
- Height With Shroud: 2 1/2"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKBass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rick From Florida
|I bought a different amp and it was out of stock so it was switched to this one from kicker. I only have 2 of the 4 channels running right now bridged on a JL12w04 and I cannot believe the power this amp puts out. It is a great amp and very under rated. I am glad the other amp I ordered was out of stock, I dont think I would have been as happy. the amp I originally ordered was a Pioneer gm-6200.|
ALI From WINDSOR, ONTARIO
|I HAVE 2 OF THESE AMPS IM MY CRX AND IT IS THE BEST INVESTMENT I HAVE EVER MADE. U WILL NOT FIND THIS AMP ANYWHERE FOR THAT PRICE. |