- 5-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (85 watts x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 210 watts RMS x 1 mono output at 4 ohms (420 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable high-/low-pass filters (50-250 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- remote bass level control
- channels 1-4 Class AB power, channel 5 Class D
- built-in cooling fan
- CEA-2006 compliant
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads with 100A ANL fuse and holder recommended (Not Supplied)
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- 22-1/4"W x 2-9/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Fritz From Georgia
|I have four high end Infinity kappa component speakers running off this amp, along with 2 12" PPI subs. It pushes my whole system with no problem. This is defiently one of the better looking amps on the market today. Excellent amp.|
Mark From New Orleans
|I have thise powering 4 high end speakers and 2 12'' subs in mhy trunk...Never had a problem and made my ride bump! Excellent cost to benifit ratio.|