- Number of Channels 1 - Mono
- RMS Power (4 ohms) 200 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power (2 ohms) 400 watts x 1 chan.
- Peak Power Output 800 watts
- Min. Impedance Unbridged 2 ohms
- Min. Impedance Bridged Not Bridgeable
- THD @ Rated RMS Power 1.5%
- Speaker Level Inputs Yes
- Amp Preamp Outputs Yes - 1 Pair
- Built-in Crossover HPF/LPF (50 - 200 Hz)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-200Hz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 95 dB
- Bass Boost 0 - 18 dB
- Fuse Rating 40A
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dan From Concord, CA
|I just instald one of thes amps in my frends s-10. I put it to one 12" L5 and it hits hard. I have been in to car audio for a while now and have come to love kicker,Hifonics and mtx. this is a grate product for the price but if you want to go all out go with a Hifonics bxi 2006 and 2 12" mtx 9500 or 2 hifonics as12sq|
Steve From Eden Prarie
|I have the 400.1 running my l5 12" and love it!!!|
johnbloodjmpa From new york
|i'm pushing an xtant 15" sub with
this amp and it produces tremedous
power at 2 ohms.. buy this amp