- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass crossover (50-200 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost with wired remote (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- cooling fan
- Amp Strapping Circuit — allows you to connect a second KX600.1 amplifier for double the power output
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- CEA-2006 compliant
- three-way protection circuitry
- fuse rating: 2 x 30A
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 16"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-13/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
evan smith From shelton, washington
|for all of you who think you have loud systems you have no idea what loud is. i have two l7 12's in a daul ported box. 3-cubic feet. and two kicker kx600.1 amps pushing them. and i have all kicker dash and door speakers with compenents pumping them up to. and tweeters in the pillars... oh ya its all in a extended cabb s10. now thats loud|
Shan From KY
|I abuse my amp. I keep it full power and at one ohm. No matter how long or hard I push it, it keeps asking for more.|
JOE LUCHI From ST. LOUIS, MO
|GREAT POWER AND VERY STABLE.....PRODUCES VERY CLEAN POWER... I OWN 2 CVR 10" AND IT DELIEVERS EXCELLENT POWER TO BOTH OF THEM...|