- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 2-ohm stable
- Class D design
- variable low-pass filter (50-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-10 dB centered at 40 Hz)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- gold-plated connectors
- requires a 4-gauge wiring kit - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 15-5/16"W x 2-1/16"H x 10-9/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Josh From Alabama
|All i can say is this is a good amp.I have it connected to 2 Sony XS-L121P5 subwoofers and they pound extra hard. I have this amp running for hours and it never gets hoot after being on for a long time. I am running my subs for a 2 ohm load which is 1100 watts into a 2 ohm load it puts out plenty of power for my subs. As long you use a 4 gauge power kit and a 80 fuse at the battery you will have no problems. I think it should be use with the sony p5's subs it you have a pair hook this amp to them and i promise that you want be disappoint.|