- polypropylene woofer with large roll treated foam surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coil design
- CONsealer gasket hides mounting screws and stops bass-robbing air leaks
- frequency response 28-200 Hz
- power range 100-400 watts RMS (200 watts per voice coil)
- peak power 800 watts
- sensitivity 86 dB SPL
- top mount depth 6-3/16"
- sealed box volume 0.9-2.79 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.75-4.0 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
D-LOC From Hollister,Callifornia
|i have 2 of these subs in my truck and they hit HHHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD :)|
kos From fresno ca.
|I put one of these 12" fosgat in my stratus with a seald enclosur and pushing that baby is a power acoustik LT 980 we are talking bass from "HELL" now im going to have 2 get my trunk dino mated.
This is a must have.
jon lane From PCB Florida
|I've got one of these hooked up to a Punch 301M and hit 132db. Good speaker, good price.|