- Solo-Baric 15" Dual 4-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 18-100 Hz
- power range 75-1,000 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 2,000 watts
- sensitivity 88.5 dB
- top-mount depth 8-1/4"
- sealed box volume 1.5-6.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 3.0-6.0 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Micheal From west covina
|the best bass speakers around, i have 1 15inch in a sealed box with a 1200 watt proformance technique bridge at 2 ohms, this thing hits so much my friends can hear me coming like a block away.|
scott From washington
|i got one of these things being pushed by a hifonics 1200 watt amp. it bumps pretty good. it makes my turnk lid jump about a half inch. and it sets off car alarms pretty well too. its got awsome sound as long as you not pushing it too hard. good quality. but i would recommend the dual 2 oam because you can get more power out of your amp if its 1 ohm stable. overall its a really good sub.|
buster From Athens Ga
|3 of these bad boys with the rockford 20001d wired parrell,panasonic 9800u head unit 4 channel amp on highs with infinity kappa mids
big sound 167.78 db on the dash
bring it on|