- Solo-Baric 15" Dual 4-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 18-100 Hz
- power range 75-1,000 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 2,000 watts
- sensitivity 88.5 dB
- top-mount depth 8-1/4"
- sealed box volume 1.5-6.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 3.0-6.0 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Micheal From west covina
|the best bass speakers around, i have 1 15inch in a sealed box with a 1200 watt proformance technique bridge at 2 ohms, this thing hits so much my friends can hear me coming like a block away.|
scott From washington
|i got one of these things being pushed by a hifonics 1200 watt amp. it bumps pretty good. it makes my turnk lid jump about a half inch. and it sets off car alarms pretty well too. its got awsome sound as long as you not pushing it too hard. good quality. but i would recommend the dual 2 oam because you can get more power out of your amp if its 1 ohm stable. overall its a really good sub.|
buster From Athens Ga
|3 of these bad boys with the rockford 20001d wired parrell,panasonic 9800u head unit 4 channel amp on highs with infinity kappa mids
big sound 167.78 db on the dash
bring it on|