- Solo-Baric 12" Dual 4-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 20-100 Hz
- power range 75-750 watts RMS (375 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 1,500 watts
- sensitivity 86.6 dB
- top-mount depth 6-11/16"
- sealed box volume 0.88-2.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.75-3.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
beezy From sarasota fl
|I have 3 12inch L7s in a sealed box powered by a mmats d100hc.their da 4ohms and have them wired to where they are at .067 ohms and if you want a lot of bass u should do the same.ive had this setup 4 3 yrs and they never cut out and still are the loudest in my town.enjoy|
J Wills From NOVI MI
|I have 1 12 L7 in a custom 3.5 cube slot ported box with a kicker sx 1250.1 in a 2001 concorde lxi and OMG, no1 believes me when I tell them its a single 12. THESE SLAM|
DJ GUERO From Chicago, IL
|This subs are amazing. I have them in my Dub edition volkswagen jetta and man do they pound. I'm running them with a Hifonics Brutus 1600 Watts Mono amp and thats all i need. I already messed up my alternator and battery and looking to get a cell battery to fix this problem. This subs r worth every penny...|