- Solo-Baric 12" Dual 4-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 20-100 Hz
- power range 75-750 watts RMS (375 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 1,500 watts
- sensitivity 86.6 dB
- top-mount depth 6-11/16"
- sealed box volume 0.88-2.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.75-3.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
beezy From sarasota fl
|I have 3 12inch L7s in a sealed box powered by a mmats d100hc.their da 4ohms and have them wired to where they are at .067 ohms and if you want a lot of bass u should do the same.ive had this setup 4 3 yrs and they never cut out and still are the loudest in my town.enjoy|
J Wills From NOVI MI
|I have 1 12 L7 in a custom 3.5 cube slot ported box with a kicker sx 1250.1 in a 2001 concorde lxi and OMG, no1 believes me when I tell them its a single 12. THESE SLAM|
DJ GUERO From Chicago, IL
|This subs are amazing. I have them in my Dub edition volkswagen jetta and man do they pound. I'm running them with a Hifonics Brutus 1600 Watts Mono amp and thats all i need. I already messed up my alternator and battery and looking to get a cell battery to fix this problem. This subs r worth every penny...|