- Solo-Baric 10" Dual 4-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 24-100 Hz
- power range 75-600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 1,200 watts
- sensitivity 85.6 dB
- top-mount depth 6-3/16"
- sealed box volume 0.66-1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.25-2.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J.R. H From Paducah, Ky
|I have two of these bad boys being run by a MTX 7801 1200 watt amp and all I can say is thump! These things are very impressive for 10's just make sure you get a ported box. They scream sexy and sound good too, I love the bass!|
J-Coy From NA
|I have two L7 10s in my 2006 G6 and they sound great. They are being ran by a DEI 1200D.|
Carlos From L A , California
|i have always been a kicker fan These things Pound and pound hard but they always seem to break the leads off then rip the spider.i've got 2 10"s in a .88 sealed obcon box and I've reached up to 146 SPL.I like em but tired of replacing them ,Now serving sub #14 thats the last solo i replace|