- Solo-Baric 10" Dual 4-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 24-100 Hz
- power range 75-600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 1,200 watts
- sensitivity 85.6 dB
- top-mount depth 6-3/16"
- sealed box volume 0.66-1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.25-2.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 90 Days Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J.R. H From Paducah, Ky
|I have two of these bad boys being run by a MTX 7801 1200 watt amp and all I can say is thump! These things are very impressive for 10's just make sure you get a ported box. They scream sexy and sound good too, I love the bass!|
J-Coy From NA
|I have two L7 10s in my 2006 G6 and they sound great. They are being ran by a DEI 1200D.|
Carlos From L A , California
|i have always been a kicker fan These things Pound and pound hard but they always seem to break the leads off then rip the spider.i've got 2 10"s in a .88 sealed obcon box and I've reached up to 146 SPL.I like em but tired of replacing them ,Now serving sub #14 thats the last solo i replace|