- Solo-Baric 8" Dual 4-ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 24-100 Hz
- power range 75-450 watts RMS
- peak power handling 900 watts
- sensitivity 84.5 dB
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
corey From california
|hits ridiculously hard and is great for rock music. Not a wide array of tonal bass for hip hop and rap.|
gAGE From wEsTsIDe
|Bought 4 of these for my F150 2004 CREWCAB AND THEY POUND I GOT A 1200 WATT KICKER AMP POWERING THESE AND THEY SOUND GREAT FOR ROCK OR WHATEVER YOU LISTEN TO.|
JR From NEWARK,CALIFA
|I have 4 S8l7 In my 99ranger and they have a lot of bass way more then a lot of "12"s. I am using a 1,000/1 JLaudio amp and they sound loud!!!|