- Solo-Baric 8" Dual 4-ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 24-100 Hz
- power range 75-450 watts RMS
- peak power handling 900 watts
- sensitivity 84.5 dB
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
corey From california
|hits ridiculously hard and is great for rock music. Not a wide array of tonal bass for hip hop and rap.|
gAGE From wEsTsIDe
|Bought 4 of these for my F150 2004 CREWCAB AND THEY POUND I GOT A 1200 WATT KICKER AMP POWERING THESE AND THEY SOUND GREAT FOR ROCK OR WHATEVER YOU LISTEN TO.|
JR From NEWARK,CALIFA
|I have 4 S8l7 In my 99ranger and they have a lot of bass way more then a lot of "12"s. I am using a 1,000/1 JLaudio amp and they sound loud!!!|