- 10" woofer with treated foam surround
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz at 18 dB/octave)
- line- and speaker-level inputs
- power/signal harness includes 16" power and ground wires, 10" turn on and speaker input leads, RCA inputs, and auto turn-on jumper
- 10-1/2"W x 12-5/8"H x 21-1/2"L
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Esteban From NY
|Perfect amount of power for people who want excellent in-car sound. Not a sub to try and out-thump someone with, but it hits hard and clean. Provides excellent bass, makes a perfect combo with a 4 channel with the lows tuned out of the speakers.|
Big Joe From Los Angleles
|Fat Joe from Los Angeles
This is great for someone just getting his first or even second system , or someone who wants something real simple . But , as for one of these beating out two 10 inch JL's don't even think about.|
John From Illinois
|This Sub is pretty impressive for it's size. It's great if you don't want to have to change anything else in your car's existing stereo. It's pretty easy to intall. Great price for the quality, Though if you're the one who wants to crank it up and shake the earth, this isn't it.|