- Custom Tooled Die-Cast Aluminum Basket
- Aluminum Alloy Cone Structure
- Massive Butyl Rubber Surround
- 2.5'' High Temperature Dual Voice Coil
- 65 Oz x 2 High Density Barium Ferrite Magnet
- Power Handling: 900 Watts RMS/1800 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 26- 800 Hz
- Impedance: Dual 2 Ohms Voice Coils
- Efficiency: 86dB
- Includes Installation Hardware and Template
- Packaged In a Wood Box
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 31.08
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mark From Detroit Mi
|I bought this sub with high expectations, as I remember Lanzar being the brand to have growing up... Well, Lanzar pulled through, I bought one of these things.. with a 1000watt crunch amp.. and my 05' Monte is bangin.. noone can believe it's only one sub until they see it.. I am very happy with this sub and would recommend it to others.|
wahvtec From atlanta
|I had a pair of these in a ford explorer on a 1600 watt amp and hit a 147.2 on the tl in 2007. I then sold one to one friend and one to another friend. Both are still pounding 3 years later one on a 3000 watt amp. If you can control your clipping they will easily handle rated true wattage and then some|
rusty From athens ga
|these things are extermely loud. had one in a superbass probox in a ford ranger very loud. the only bad thing is that it burnt a voice coil after 2 months and it was only hooked up to a rockford 500 prime. kinda pissed bout the quality and ocs dosent honor their waranties.|